[xep-support] Re: Unexplained page break

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2017 - 20:45:39 PST

Yes, we cannot guess without the FO.

Kevin

From: Xep-support [mailto:xep-support-bounces@renderx.com] On Behalf Of
Darren Munt
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 7:29 PM
To: xep-support@renderx.com
Subject: [xep-support] Unexplained page break

I have a document which is throwing a page break, and I was hoping you could
help me understand why.

The document is very simple, it has one page sequence with a single
region-body flow. This contains a number of blocks, each has the
keep-together.within-page="always" attribute. I need each block to be kept
intact, with page breaks between as necessary.

For some reason, I am getting a page break after the first block, with the
remaining blocks all appearing on the next page. If I delete one of the
later blocks, I get the expected behaviour. It's obviously something to do
with the keeps but I don't understand why it would throw a break after the
first block. If I remove the keep from the last block, then it flows as
expected, but some of the content from the last block appears on the next
page.

I can provide FO to reproduce the problem if required.