[xep-support] Re: License for wordml2fo

From: Yao Pian <pianyao_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Nov 24 2016 - 18:36:34 PST

Yes, I have the license.xml. The software is downloaded for free together
with the license file, but there isn't any expiration date or other
limitation information in the file. The format is like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<license issuer="RenderX" issued="{issued date}" serial="{some number}">
   <licensee>
      <person>{email address}</person>
      <organization/>
   </licensee>
   <product name="WordML2FO">
     * <limit name="full">1</limit>*
   </product>

I want to use it in a server application and just don't know if I am
permitted with this license.