[xep-support] License for wordml2fo

From: Yao Pian <pianyao_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2016 - 21:29:24 PST

Hi support,

Recently I downloaded the wordml2fo stylesheet from
http://www.renderx.com/tools/word2fo_download_only.html to research how to
convert a word2003 xml template to a FO document. It works well.

Now I want to use these stylesheets in a commercial software. I read the
license.txt file within the distribution package but it seems it just says
some restriction for the use of XEP software, and I didn't understand if
there is any restriction if I use these stylesheets only in my software.

Could someone clarify this?

I searched the mail archive for this topic but hasn't found the answer.

Thanks in advance.

Pierre