[xep-support] Re: Float with absolute x and relative y (on same line as where it was found)

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon Apr 11 2016 - 14:56:59 PDT

I think the question is unclear without a clear example.

Guessing at your words, I would say *not in XSL FO* BUT yes in RenderX if
you post-process the XEPOUT.

You can place a special tag in the RenderX namespace (rx:pinpoint) which
takes only a value attribute in any container.

That pinpoint would float to the "x" of the current line and the "y" of the
current position.

You can then modify that "pinpoint" in XEPOUT to add what you like.

Perhaps posting more of an example and we can help.

Kevin Brown

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile