[xep-support] Re: CSS to PDF?

From: Mark Giffin <mgiffin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2015 - 22:08:56 PDT

Thanks Kevin, this looks great, I recall looking at this a while ago.

I see it's an online service via a REST API. My use is in China, maybe
behind a corporate firewall. Assuming that there would be no problem
with that, I have an existing toolchain where I'm using XSL-FO and FOP
to make PDF (batch builds, not real time for a web page). I want to add
HTML/CSS to PDF as part of this existing FO setup, both FO and HTML
going into the same PDF. Does this even sound possible?

Thanks,
Mark