[xep-support] Re: Oxygen 17

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 12:25:13 PDT

David:

Please provide a little more information for us. It’s hard to diagnose a problem without it.

Integration of oXygen and RenderX for XSL is pretty simple.

Options -> Preferences -> FO Processers

That screen has “Add ‘XEP’ FO Processor where you can navigate and select the installed ‘xep.bat” file.

A little more difficult is if you have XEPWin, but you can use this in the “Command line”:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\RenderX\XEPWin\XslDriver.exe" -xml ${fo} -${method} ${out}

There are many other ways too. Writing your own script to call with different options or using Cloudformatter client application (in which you do not even have XEP installed locally, it formats all on our Cloudformatter website).

Kevin Brown

RenderX