[xep-support] Re: RenderX XEP 4.23 PDF Document reading order and color contrast not fixed

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 18 2014 - 11:29:54 PST

Simcha is correct.

Specifically, the checking tool cannot validate whether you have used proper
contrast between adjacent elements . like you didn't put light silver text
on a white background. It also does not validate "reading order" meaning you
need to listen to it and validate it is read in the order you desire.

These are always human checks, not computer checks.

Kevin Brown

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile