[xep-support] Re: eps into pdfs...options?

From: Hans-Peter Carpenter <Hans-Peter.Carpenter@redwood.com>
Date: Fri Aug 15 2014 - 05:53:35 PDT

Hi Chris,

I would check out inkscape and see how that works. Once you get used to it, I think you will even dump illustrator, but that is just my personal preference.

Inkscape does amazing stuff with svg's as well, however, I had to run a style sheet over them to get the transparency working in XEP - it creates incredibly crisp PDF's (given the file size) that work like a charm with XEP.

YMMV.

Regards,

HP

Sent from my BlackBerry z30