[xep-support] Re: Line breaking rules for Korean.

From: Daniel Boughton <daniel.r.boughton@rrd.com>
Date: Mon Aug 11 2014 - 13:02:41 PDT

Kevin:

Just wondering what you meant by "Korean **can** be set with only breaks at
spaces." Is that something that is currently available or something that
could be implemented in a future release?

<http://inside.rrd.net/insiderrd/pages/google/rrd_google_signature.aspx>
http://www.rrdonnelley.com
!DSPAM:87,53e9217210107563374309!