[xep-support] Alternative font weights

From: David Nedrow <dnedrow@me.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2014 - 09:45:30 PST

I would like to use the entire Source Sans Pro and Source Code Pro font families.

I can use the normal, bold, and italic fonts fine, but each of the families add several weight variants.

For example, Source Sans Pro offers a "Black" weight, which is different than its "Bold" weight.

The xep.xml markup doesn't support anything other than "Bold" for weight.

What is the best way to use call SourceSansPro-Black, or SourceSansPro-BlackIt?

Would this be some type of inline?

-David

!DSPAM:87,530790c59851905716982!