[xep-support] Cloud Formatter

From: Paolo Benini <Paolo.Benini@ancamotion.com>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 21:46:06 PST

Hello everybody,

I've just downloaded and installed the CloudFormatter.
First question: I can't see any link on my Start Menu. No link on my Desktop either.
How do I launch the program? How am I supposed to use it? I could not find any documentation on that.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Paolo Benini | Embedded Software Engineer
ANCA Motion Pty Ltd
1 Bessemer Road, Bayswater North, VIC 3153, Australia
T +61 3 9751 7333 | F +61 3 9751 7301
paolo.benini@ancamotion.com<mailto:paolo.benini@ancamotion.com> | www.ancamotion.com<http://www.ancamotion.com/>

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in error, please advise me immediately and delete your copy. This email is subject to copyright. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden without written consent on behalf of ANCA Motion Pty Ltd.

The views expressed in this email may be the personal views of the sender and not that of ANCA Motion Pty Ltd unless specifically stated.

!DSPAM:87,52fc5d319851800024837!