[xep-support] Re: Problem with Russian text in pdf

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 07 2014 - 19:17:08 PST

You need three things:

1) Text that contains the characters, you have this

2) Specify a font for that text that contains the characters

3) Make sure that font is available to XEP through the xep.xml
configuration file

You have not done (2) and or (3) and hence you get no output for the
specified characters.

What font are you using?

Is that font specified in XEP.xml and available on the system?

Kevin Brown

RenderX