[xep-support] Question on Cover Page

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 09 2013 - 19:49:09 PST

I'm probably grasping at straws for this one, but it never hurts to ask.

I have a one page PDF that I would like to use as a cover page for my
document. It was created in OpenOffice's Writer, and it has the
title/subtitle in the fonts I want and it has the logo.

I found there are numbering problems in the document if I use `pdftk`
to replace the cover page after the book is built. With pdftk, the
cover page starts numbering at '1' rather than 'i', so the first
content page is 6 rather than 1.

Is it possible to instruct XEP to use my cover page in place of the
DocBook stuff (specifically, the recto page)?

Thanks in advance.

!DSPAM:87,527f023c9852118517240!