[xep-support] Re: Troubleshooting DITA environment and output

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Aug 20 2013 - 13:49:00 PDT

Dan:

There was a version of software in the shop briefly that had a few errors in
processing of page numbers. I see you downloaded around that time (it was
released August 8).

Please upload the key and download the version that is in the shop now:

http://www.renderx.com/download/updates.html

Test again and see if this is not the issue.

Kevin Brown
Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing RenderX, Inc.
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax
(925) 395-1772 Mobile
skype:kbrown01