[xep-support] Support for .tte font file in RenderX

From: Renuka D Arumugam <renukadevi.a@in.ibm.com>
Date: Thu Jul 11 2013 - 04:17:42 PDT

Hi,

    I am trying to use a .tte file,that contains user defined characters to
support chinese language.I couldn't find a way where this could be
configured in xep to get the required PDF output with the base font as
PMingLiu.

Can any one help me to know whether xep supports .tte font file and if yes
how to use it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Renuka Devi A
TL,CHIS-WW PRINT

IBM INDIA Pvt Ltd
 DLF IT Park,Nandambakkam Post,Ramapuram
Chennai-600089
Mobile No:. +91-9840069823
Email: renukadevi.a@in.ibm.com

"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that the right thoughts
and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results."

!DSPAM:87,51de94d39851414198214!