[xep-support] Error when parsing EXIF data

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Tue Jul 02 2013 - 05:34:43 PDT

Dear All,
when a specific psd file is saved using Photoshop CS 6 Save for Web function into JPEG and then used in FO file, the following error is returned:
[error] com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException: Error parsing EXIF data in JPEG image 'file:/C:/DataStorageLocal/output/Images/TitlePageImage.jpg': No IFD entries in TIFF image [null]
When the file is 'saved as' jpeg directly, it works fine.
I take EXIF as optional metadata so I am surprised that some errors in it are fatal and the image is not rendered at all (but PDF itself is).
Can this strict mode be somehow disabled?
Thanks, Jan
Windows 7 64-bit, XEP 4.20

!DSPAM:87,51d2c8f29851061529753!