[xep-support] Expected blank page

From: Jan Christian Herlitz <herlitz@excosoft.se>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2013 - 00:03:38 PST

Hi XEP support,

I cannot figure out why the blank_page page master is not involved in the
attached case.

   - The first page sequence contains just one page
   - There is a break-before=odd-page on the rx:flow in the second page
   sequence, automatically adding a page before it
   - The second page is not the expected blank page ("This page is
   intentionally left blank")

I have tried numerous different designs. I guess it has something to do
with page sequences - inside one page sequence I believe I don't have the
problem.

Regards
/jc

--