[xep-support] Re: background image on title page

From: Michael Damkier <mdamkier@versant.com>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 06:22:00 PST

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. The quick word is that it worked! The back story
is that I had to learn a lot about page masters, sequences, the
user.pagemasters template, etc. (I am using DocBook XSL 1.75.2).
Following the instructions in Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL book saw me through..
Thank you,
- Michael

--
Michael Damkier
Technical Documentation | Versant GmbH
(T) +49 40 60990-248
(F) +49 40 60990-113
(E) mdamkier@versant.com
www.versant.com | www.db4o.com
--
Versant GmbH is incorporated in Germany. Company registration number: HRB
54723, Amtsgericht Hamburg. Registered Office: Halenreie 42, 22359 Hamburg,
Germany. Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Wöbker, Volker John
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.
!DSPAM:87,511a50109851632851111!