[xep-support] Re: [SPAM] XslDriver Break for Image Patch

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 16:28:44 PDT

Karl:

Thanks for this! I have tested and I get the expected results.

All:

You should note one thing everyone, this is a patch to *the current version*
of RenderX. If you have an older version, it may not work as expected. You
should upgrade to the current version.

Karl has also provided the changes back to us to consider adding into the
core product. We may do so but we have a release in process so it will *not*
be put into this release, we do not have time. He will update the patch
after release to work with the latest release of RenderX when that is out in
a few weeks. I suggest you contact him directly or post here your desire to
get an updated patch for the next release of RenderX XEP.

Karl does a lot of customization work on XEP for those that do not know him,
has worked with me on many of the CoolTools we posted in the past.

Kevin Brown

RenderX