[xep-support] XEP Config DTD: Where? Config with Validation Errors?

From: Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de>
Date: Sat Sep 29 2012 - 08:40:48 PDT

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest 4.20 release but observed some issues in the config
DTD.

First, the DTD is only printed in the XEP User Guide[1], but not available in
the archive itself. (At least I haven't find it there.) Is there any reason
for this?

I think it would be very convenient to have the DTD packaged with the xep.xml
configuration. Or even better, added with a DOCTYPE declaration in the header
pointing it to the DTD. So anyone need to change it can use a XML editor. With
the aid of the DTD, it is much more easier to change the config.

Second, even when I copy and added the DOCTYPE declaration, I get validation
errors. I've validated it with xmllint[2] and oXygen 14. The validation errors
are attached.

My question is now, did I something wrong, is the described DTD outdated, or
does anybody else discovered the same issues?

Thanks!