[xep-support] Re: Abort when Image File not found?

From: Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 11:50:56 PDT

Hi,
Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2012, 10:55:50 schrieb Kevin Brown:> Well, creating XEP format is normally 90% of the job so one could almost as> easily just look at the log and see a warning of an image not found.
If you don't have a developer kit, it means, parsing the log is the only option. *sigh*

> Alexey is correct in the proper way. One could get the developer's kit > and write their own processing method. > [...]
I believe the developer kit can do a lot of nice and nifty things. However, paying over $1.000 for a developer kit for parsing simple error logs is just out of scope, sorry.
> We can take this as a requirement for future release of the software, but we> would also be happy to share the code for this in Java to anyone who wishes> to implement on their own and provide back to the group.
Please consider it implementing it in a future release. That would really help a LOT.
Thanks! :)
-- Gruß/Regards Thomas Schraitle

!DSPAM:87,5064a02d63731720410058!