[xep-support] Indentation on the page edge

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2012 - 09:40:22 PDT

Dear All,
I try to format my XML source into PDF. But in some 'edge' conditions it returns unexpected results.
In the attached FO source there is set of three text blocks inside the list item. The middle block has a larger indentation, but when it appears as the last block on the page, this indentation is inherited also to the next block on the next page. When the same set is used stand-alone outside the list item, it works properly.
Please locate 'spacer' block and try to change the space-after attribute a bit. After regenerating the third block will have the same indentation as the first (which is correct).
Is there any mistake in my code or is it rather XEP issue?
XEP 4.18/Win7 64bit.
Regards,
Jan

!DSPAM:87,4f90414563732944710111!