[xep-support] XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on training in Europe, May 2012

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2012 - 13:47:10 PDT

Fellow RenderX users,

I had to cancel my North American delivery of my XSL training slated
for April, but I'm trying again with the same classes in Utrecht,
Netherlands in May.

The announcement sent to the XSL List is at the bottom ... here are
links to the syllabi:

  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath (5 days - May 14-18, 2012):
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

  Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days - May 21-23, 2012):
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

If you have any questions, please contact me off list. I'm being
hosted by a training company in the Netherlands. If you want to host
me for private classes or publicly-subscribed classes anywhere in the
world, please contact me for more information.

I hope to see some of you there!