[xep-support] Re: different in result messages for XEPWin and XEP

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2012 - 03:48:35 PST

Because you are using a different XSL Transformer in each case. When you
call XEP Java (from xep.bat) you have in your classpath saxon, and when you
call XEPWin with XML and XSL, you are calling XSLTCompiledTransform.

You can use XEPWin and call Saxon by using an xsl:stylesheet processing
instruction if you wish to use Saxon in both instances.

Kevin Brown
RenderX