[xep-support] error: XHTML support is not licensed for this installation.

From: Susan LaBorde <sjw@genesiswebdesign.net>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 10:53:50 PST
Hi,

I haven't used XEP in a few years but need it again now. I updated to what I believe is the latest version, 4.19, and I'm running it on a WinXP machine. PDF transform works perfectly, but trying to create HTML files fails and throws the following error:

[error] XHTML support is not licensed for this installation.
[error] configuration is corrupt
[error] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Does this mean that I've missed an upgrade that I need to pay for? I purchased my original license in November, 2004.

I've searched everywhere and can't find this error mentioned. Maybe it's a configuration issue that I've missed. ? I'd appreciate any help, or please just direct me to instructions on installation or configuration that I need to read.

Thanks,
Susan

--
Susan LaBorde