[xep-support] Re: Centering a block of text

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 2011 - 12:32:59 PST

At 2011-12-23 14:55 -0500, Cooper, Craig (LNG-PEO) wrote:
>I'm trying to find a way to horizontally center a block of text on a
>page but within the block have text be left justified. I've tried
>some 3 column table techniques with no success because I need the
>block of text to dynamically change with but still have the entire
>block be centered.

What kind of "dynamic changes" do you need to support that cannot be
accommodated with a table cell?

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com