[xep-support] Question about BROKENIMAGE parameter

From: Collins, Anthony Torrero <antorco@amazon.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 09:07:39 PST

My document has a number of mixed png, gif, and jpg images. If I set BROKENIMAGE to 404.gif, it's fine unless the missing image is a png or a jpg. Then XEP complains about the 404.gif not being a png or jpg. I exported the 404.gif to 404.png and 404.jpg, but it doesn't solve my problem. If I set BROKENIMAGE to 404.jpg, XEP complains about missing gif's and png's as being corrupt jpg's etc.

Can I specify more than one type of broken image? And will xep know what to do with them?

thanks,
Anthony Torrero Collins

!DSPAM:87,4ecd288363731178516458!