[xep-support] v 4.18 - Wingdings

From: Szabo, Patrick \(LNG-VIE\) <patrick.szabo@lexisnexis.at>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 03:03:56 PDT

Hi,

I have a problem using Wingdings font in XEP.

I've read online that this i a font that XEP does not support, because
it is not unicode-enabled.

Is there a way to convert this font to make it unicode-enabled oder any
other possiblity to use that font ?!

For the sake of completeness - here the error message i get when using
it:

[error] Unsupported file format or broken file found reading font metric
from file:/I:/technik/XEP-4_18/fonts/wingding.ttf: Cannot use
TrueType/OpenType font: no Unicode mapping table found

error: formatting failed: com.renderx.fonts.BadFontDataException: Could
not obtain font metric for font family 'Wingdings'

Kind regards

Ing. Patrick Szabo
 XSLT Developer
LexisNexis