[xep-support] Re: error: formatting failed: com.renderx.pdflib.PDFException: Pdflib internal error. Broken xref. Please report to manufacturer!.

From: François Yergeau <francois@xcential.com>
Date: Mon May 30 2011 - 17:53:39 PDT

Was this ever resolved? I have the same problem now with 4.18 or 4.19
and ENABLE_ACCESSIBILITY turned on (which I need, turning it off not
really an option).

I found an old thread from 2003 on this list where the same issue seemed
to have been fixed by a new release. I was hoping to see the same now,
which is why I tried 4.19. No luck.

Would it be possible to at least hint at what those broken xrefs are, so
that one has a fighting chance to fix or remove them? The error message
"Pdflib internal error. Broken xref. Please report to manufacturer!." is
quite unhelpful.

Regards,

--
François Yergeau
Xcential Group LLC
Le 2010-11-25 02:11, Michael Sulyaev a écrit :
> On 11/24/2010 08:58 PM, Jon W wrote:
>> Hi.  I updated to xep 4.18 from 4.11 and now get:
>> error: formatting failed: com.renderx.pdflib.PDFException: Pdflib
>> internal error. Broken xref. Please report to manufacturer!.
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> Please send the source FO file which fails and xep.xml to
> support@renderx.com. We'll proceed there.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Sulyaev
> RenderX
> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of
> Service http://w
> ww.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html

!DSPAM:87,4de43c1c63731296639420!