[xep-support] Re: XEP API documentation or Javadoc

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 09:21:29 PDT

Eric:

You should download the XEP Connectivity Kit. I have requested a license and
it will be sent to you in a minute. The instructions for downloading are in
the email. It is merely a zip with the Javadoc and several example code sets
and also some sample Java applications like servlet.

Kevin Brown
RenderX