[xep-support] Re: Spurious validation errors for Oxygen topic.fo files

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 13:55:19 PDT

Patrick:

The SVG is surely just a pathing issue.

I would create a copy of xep.bat and call it xepnovalid.bat or something.
Set up a new transform in oXygen that calls this .bat file. In side this
.bat file, use:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java" -classpath "%CP%"
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver "-DCONFIG=C:\Program Files
(x86)\RenderX\XEP\xep.xml" -valid %*

Thus, forcing -valid to the command line.

Kevin Brown
RenderX