[xep-support] Re: Render X processing instructions for setting Acrobat version compatibility

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 08:49:01 PDT

On 05/11/2011 06:43 PM, Rhonda Fitzgerald wrote:
> However, I would also like to change the compatibility settings as well.
> Currently the default setting for my PDF is 3.0, but I would like to set
> it to 5.0. Is there a PI setting I could add to my XSLT to do this?

Hello Rhonda,

I am not quite sure how you are getting the default 3.0 and where you
see it. In XEP default PDF version is 1.4, which matches Acrobat 5.0 [1]

You can set the PDF version using <?xep-pdf-pdf-version value?> PI.[2]

[1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/8.0/Professional/help.html?content=WS25210BC7-2345-4e30-A05C-80903A3B36EE.html

[2] http://www.renderx.com/reference#PDF_Version.

Regards,