[xep-support] java.io.IOException: Broken pdf file. Wrong token '...'

From: Jan To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky@gmc.net>
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 01:17:19 PDT

Hello Everyone,

although I've found similar discussion at http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/5840.html I am getting this error also in XEP 4.19/Win XP/Java 1.6.0_23 when the attached PDF file is used. I've noticed if this file is opened in Adobe Reader X, the Save button is enabled (so the content is probably modified during opening) and if it is saved, it is processed correctly in XEP. I am investigating with graphic designers what was made differently from their side, but I think XEP should process such kind of PDFs as well.

Regards,
Jan

!DSPAM:87,4dca461663731818018393!