[xep-support] PPT output?

From: david tolpin <david.tolpin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2011 - 01:12:21 PST

Hello,

every now and then, I have to prepate powerpoint (or openoffice presentation format) presentations. The interactive interface is pain in the neck to work with. I could generate and use PDF via Docbook slides, but my colleagues ask me to provide powerpoint files.

I would love to see a way to generate Powerpoint presentations via XSL FO. This would streamline my workflow greatly. Does RenderX have any plans on implementing Powerpoint (or OPD) backend?

Thanks!
David

!DSPAM:87,4d983a4f63735272510926!