[xep-support] Re: [error] no space for an element, trying to recover

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 02:10:36 PST

On 12 February 2011 09:43, John Maddock <boost.regex@virgin.net> wrote:>> The real problem with this situation is that the correct behavior would be>> to report the error and stop processing, and not to try to recover at all,>> because at this moment it is already clear that the rendered result does not>> fully represent to the input source.>> I've asked about this before, but to reiterate: what I'd really like from> this message is some indication of whether the processor did actually> recover or not - for example I seem to get that message when a block (say a> table) was too large for a page and got split over multiple pages - that for> me is fine, where as dropping content off the right of the page is not.  IMO> the more info you can put into the error messages the better.>> Regards, John Maddock.

Yes, it continued, in my case omitting to include the image (since itwouldn't fit)
HTH
-- Dave PawsonXSLT XSL-FO FAQ.Docbook FAQ.http://www.dpawson.co.uk
!DSPAM:87,4d565c9e63731390122704!