[xep-support] Re: XEPWin unable to connect to Cliser service

From: Paul O'Brien <paul@acculink.com>
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 10:34:01 PST

OK – I turned on logging and dropped a file in the hot folder. Here is the
log…

Stopping Cliser service ...

Stopping servers ...

Stopping load balancer ...

1:27:18 PM

Starting Cliser service ...

JAVA-HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6

JAVA-CLASSPATH=

JAVA-OPTIONS=

XEP-LICENSE=C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\license.xml

XEP-CONFIG=C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\xep.xml

XEP-JAR=C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\lib\xep.jar

CLISER-JAR=C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\lib\cliser.jar

CLISER-SERVERS=1

LOG-FILE=C:\Temp\xepwin\cliserservice.log

CLISER-CONTROL-PORT=6997

CLISER-PORT-RANGE=6570-6770

Calculating Cliser ports ...

Starting servers ...

Starting java: -Xrs -Dcom.renderx.xep.CONFIG="C:\Program
Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\xep.xml" -Dcom.renderx.xep.LICENSE="C:\Program
Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\license.xml" -cp "C:\Program
Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\lib\cliser.jar";"C:\Program
Files\RenderX\XEPWin\xep\lib\xep.jar" com.renderx.xepx.cliser.Engine -port
6570 -hcport 6571

Starting load balancer ...

It appears to me that XEPWin is not communicating with the Cliser service at
all. Could there be a Registry entry left over from my original install?

Thanks again for your help,

POB