[xep-support] Re: XSL-FO validation issues on Win7/64bit

From: David <davidml@atsec.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 15:08:37 PST

Hi,

Make that three!

Win7 Pro 64-bit, same issue.

The error is always

        Attribute 'xyz' cannot have a value of "".

but the attribute changes every time I run it on the same exact source...

Setting the validation option to false, as Karl Stubsjoen recommends, seems to
work as a work-around. But the point is that the same source compiles fine on
other systems that are non-Win7 64 bit and haven't set the validate option to
false - none of our XP or (few) Win7 32-bit machines expose the same behavior.

(Sorry for not maintaining message references, I just subscribed to this list.)

Cheers,
David

From: Tobias Hanning <tobias.hanning@interdoc.se>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 01:34:25 PST

Hello Jan

It sounds like you have the same problem as me, the one that I asked about
in "Error in the validate process" (2011-02-01). The only different is that
I use Server 2008 instead of Win7, but I also use the latest Java and XEP
versions, so I start to think there is a problem between Java and XEP.

Michael S (RenderX) answer me that I was the first that had the problem, but
now there are at least two that has similar problem with the validating
process.

Regards Tobias