[xep-support] Re: fo:external-graphic and SSLHandshakeException

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 13:42:39 PST

Paul:

Again I believe that is Java and not necessarily RenderX but I am not sure.
A 302 is a redirect I believe and depending on the security level a user
agent is normally *not allowed* by rule to automatically follow the redirect
with user interaction permission. I would resend your request on the 302 to
our direct support team as you are a supported customer
(support@renderx.com).

> If the 302 status code is received in response to a request other than GET
or HEAD, the user agent MUST NOT automatically redirect the request unless
it can be confirmed by the user, since this might change the conditions
under which the request was issued.

Kevin Brown
RenderX