[xep-support] Re: fo:page-position="only" does not work

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2010 - 04:50:50 PST

On 11/30/2010 06:59 PM, Stefan Unterhofer wrote:
> Found the problem: the bottom margin of the last-page master was set
> to a higher value than that of the first-page master. I guess the
> content wouldn't fit on the last-page master anymore so xep took the
> first-page master instead?

Hello Stefan,

Indeed, there is the code and logic in XEP to recover from situations of
this kind, when room available in a master for 'last' is not sufficient.
However, I thought XEP would revert to 'any' or 'rest' rather than to
'first' or 'only'. Maybe there is something to fine-tune in XEP here, so
could you please post a sample FO that did not work properly?

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev