[xep-support] Re: ERRORLEVEL for XSLDriver

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 06:50:35 PST

On 11/23/2010 07:17 PM, Alexander Dyuzhev wrote:
> I have changed filename to incorrect. I want to see that errorlevel will
> changed, but it still 0 value.

Hello Alexander,

You are doing an integration of XEP. You must have a server license key
and a license key for an Integration Kit (Java[1] or .Net[2]). Do you
have them? Not yet? Contact sales@renderx.com for details.

In any case, calling Process.Start() is a bad choice. The Integration
Kits provide Java and .NET APIs for XEP and sample applications, so
integration development will go much more efficiently with them.

[1] http://www.renderx.com/tools/devkit.html
[2] http://www.renderx.com/tools/winsuite.html

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev