[xep-support] Re: SVG graphic goes missing

From: Mark Giffin <mgiffin@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 18:10:38 PST

Hey thanks Bob, that's great info. Very useful.

Of course, my setup worked for at least a year with no troubles like
this. It's only in the last couple weeks that it has been exhibiting
this behavior. I tested it on two PCs on two entirely separate networks,
and both failed on it. Could the W3C server be screwed up in some long
term way?

Mark

!DSPAM:87,4ce1e7e463739744365677!