[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [xep-support] New Installment of CoolTools - The Document Magnifier

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue Aug 10 2010 - 18:11:18 PDT

At 2010-08-10 14:02 -0500, Ron Catterall wrote:
>Thanks Kevin
>I have been using PMSI to rotate to landscape a wide, multi-page
>table in a portrait Docbook document. I just thought this might
>prove a simpler way.
>Ron

For those who do a Google search from things found in this archive,
the correct abbreviation is "PSMI" for "Page Sequence Master
Interleave" and the environment can be found here:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/psmi/index.htm

I hope this helps.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01