Fw: [xep-support] Incorrect page margins when writing-mode="rl-tb"

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Sat May 29 2010 - 22:39:36 PDT

Hi,
Has there been any progress on this bug that I reported? I have looked in the
WhatsNew.txt for XEP 4.18, and I don't see any mention of it being fixed. It has been
over a year since it was reported. Is it in your system and on some schedule to be
fixed?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net