[xep-support] long table turned 90 deg

From: Szabo, Patrick \(LNG-VIE\) <patrick.szabo@lexisnexis.at>
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 00:35:34 PDT

Hi,

I've got a table that i want to turn by 90 degrees.
I just wrapped the table with a fo:block-container:

<fo:block-container orientation-reference="-90">
...here is the table...
</fo:block-container>

This does turn the table but all content that would have to be on a new
side is lost.
I can't use overflow="repeat" since XEP doesn't support it.

Can i somehow overcome this problem, maybe with an rx:-extension that i
haven't found yet?!

Thanks in advance !

best regards

Patrick Szabo