Re: [xep-support] Re: text-decoration line-through behaving the same as overline within list-block

From: Justin Lipton <justin.lipton@exari.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 15:04:36 PST

Hi Karl,

Great job. Yes the issues appears to be with the Symbol.afm font. Making
the font actually use "Times New Roman" or "Times" rather than the fall
back (Symbol) rectified the issue in both 4.9 and 4.17.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Justin.

--
*Justin Lipton*
justin.lipton@exari.com <mailto:justin.lipton@exari.com>
Level 7, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000 Australia
Tel +61 3 9621 2775 | Fax +61 3 9621 2776
*Exari Systems*
Boston | London | Melbourne | Munich
Test drive our software online - www.exari.com/demo-trial.html
<http://www.exari.com/demo-trial.html>
Read our blog on document assembly - blog.exari.com <http://blog.exari.com>
*Really Important Notice*
Actually, this is only important if this email was sent to you by
mistake or if someone sent it to you when they shouldn't have. If you
got it by mistake, please reply and tell us so we can re-send it to the
right person. If you got it from someone who should know better, please
tell them they're in big trouble. In either case, please don't forward
it on to anyone else. Or print it. Or talk about it. Otherwise you'll be
in big trouble too.
exari logo <http://www.exari.com/document-assembly.html>
*For Contract Relief*