Re: [xep-support] Loosing content / Image scaling issue

From: Stefan Kleineikenscheidt [k15t.com] <stefan@k15t.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 12:58:40 PST

Hi all,

I work with Tobias and we have tried various workaround, but it seems
that this can only properly fixed with support for "scale-down-to-fit"
as defined by XSL 1.1 [1]. We do know that this is XSL 1.1 and XEP is
only supporting 1.0 officially, however it is still hard for us to
explain to customers why we are losing content.

I noticed that this has been already a topic on this list [2] and I
wonder whether RenderX is planning to implement this anytime soon?

-Stefan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/
[2] http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/6099.html