RE: [xep-support] Visual XSL -- Wrong xref offset 18243

From: Narapareddy, Raghava <raghava.narapareddy@hp.com>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 13:48:11 PST

Kevin,

Thanks for your information.

Currently I am trying to generate a PDF with the attached form. There is no data elements to display on the form.

Use any sample xml for this form.

I created a empty paragraph on the form and clicked on Preview Result of XSL.

If I download the latest Visual XSL and XEPWin will resolve the issue ??

Thanks
Raghava