RE: [xep-support] check box font not supported in XEP

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 11:13:54 PST

I would check the generated PDF properties and see if you are actually
putting Arial into the document. If you are, you should see it as an
embedded font. Open the PDF and view Properties -> Fonts.

If it does not appear on the list of fonts in the PDF, check to make sure
you actually have Arial in xep.xml. It is in a default installation *but* it
is commented out. The whole TrueType section is commented out in fact. You
need to uncomment this section to access those fonts. And you need to have
them installed in the directory specified in that section of xep.xml ... if
you are on windows it is likely right, but on other OSes you need to put TTF
fonts on the system somewhere and point to them.

If you still have problems, send me your sample document FO.

Kevin Brown
kevin@renderx.com