Re: [xep-support] keep-with-next not working when using double spacing

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 13:29:41 PST

in the version of XEP I'm running, I'm seeing an error on the command line:
"[error] no space for an element, trying to recover"

I think that error is what is causing your issue.

It looks like the error is caused by <fo:block id="c2" break-before="odd-page"
If you remove the break-before attribute, the keep-together works fine
and there is no error.

thanks, dan