[xep-support] Visual XSL -- Wrong xref offset 18243

From: Narapareddy, Raghava <raghava.narapareddy@hp.com>
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 15:54:02 PST

HI,

I got an error while executing Preview Result of XSL in VisualXSL.

I have created VisualXSL project by providing XML source and Back ground image.

After adding xml elements and then clicked on Preview Result of XSL. It has created a PDF with small Images, but there is no text.

I got the below error, why this error occurs ??

Is there any work around for this problem.

[Error] Failed to create image file:/D:/tools/RenderX/VisualXSLProjects/SOC847/soc847_en_us_1.pdf of type null: com.renderx.graphics.ImageFormatException: !Wrong xref offset 18243

Thanks
Raghava